Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm a little cofused about the set up of the blog pages.

Hello everyone.  I'm a little confused about the setup of the blog pages.  Mine doesn't automatically show a reply box.  I know that at least one other does not either, because I struggled to find a way to reply to it earlier. However, in all of the blogs set up this semester, a reply box automatically appears after the blog.  It this just a matter of changing some setting?  Thanks for the help.  (See how much faith I have in you?  I'm sure someone out there knows the answer!)

3 comments:

  1. Jeanne, I'd be glad to take a look at it with you. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne,

    Did I actually manage to post a comment on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you did Susan. And, hmmm, the reply box also appeared automatically. Hmmm,I wonder what was wrong before.

    ReplyDelete